We have contracts with many insurance carriers. However, it is not possible for our office to know the covered benefits of your plan. Patients and their parents have the responsibility to understand their insurance benefits, coverage, co-payment responsibilities, processing regarding referrals and authorizations, and which laboratory, x-ray, and urgent care facilities are available to them on their plan.
If your insurance is a HMO, we members of Brown and Toland Medical Group and Hill Physicians Medical Group. It is important that one of our doctors is listed on the patient’s card as the Primary Care Physician.
Below is a list of some of the insurance plans we are contracted with:
PLEASE NOTE: Within the Plans listed, the carriers are offering "Narrow Network" plans that we may not be considered in-network providers for. Please verify our Tax ID Number 47-1370520 with your insurer to confirm our participation status with your particular plan.
- Health Net HMO and PPO
- United Health Care
- Aetna HMO and PPO
- CIGNA/Great West HMO and PPO
- Blue Shield of California PPO & HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross HMO and PPO (We are not part of the Anthem "Select" Plans)
- COVERED CALIFORNIA: Through the State marketplace, we are providers under Blue Shield PPO, all tiers.
- Managed Care Medi-Cal plans through Children's First Medical Group. For Alameda county residents, accepted plans are Alameda Alliance and Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal. For Contra Costa County residents, accepted plan is Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal.
Check to see if your primary care provider is in network.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our business office at (510) 848-4782. Please contact your plan, in advance, to confirm that we are a provider of your insurance. If there is a change to your insurance, address or phone number, contact our business office as soon as possible, as this may affect claims submission & processing. Our billing staff is here to assist you. Please call (510) 848-4782 with any questions.