In our ongoing efforts to improve the quality of care at Berkeley Pediatrics, we offer a way to communicate with us online.
UCSF MyChart is offered as a secure online resource for your child's routine health care needs. MyChart can help you:
- Send a message to your child's doctor, the billing department, or receptionists.
This two-way messaging allows you to contact our office electronically, and also allows our doctors and office staff to communicate with you. There is no obligation to use this new system and we still remain available to you by phone during and after office hours. Using the portal will allow you to bypass voicemails and telephone trees, and allow you to communicate with us at your convenience, 24/7, from any Internet device. Including cell phones with Internet access.
***Please note that this service is for non-urgent communication only***
When you connect to the portal, you are NOT connecting to our actual office computer system, but a secure web site hosted elsewhere. Only the limited information you see is stored on the portal, the actual records are maintained in our office.
In order to use the Patient Portal, you must first obtain a username and password. Please complete one of the authorization forms and drop it off at the office.
18 years+ (You can enroll directly on the website)
Private health information will not be sent to your email; instead the email will alert you that you have a new message posted on the patient portal.
Once your child turns 18 years old, in order to comply with privacy regulations, portal access under the parent will be inactivated.
Patients 12 years and older, can request their own MyChart access.
Important Information About the Patient Portal:
- Use is for non-emergency communication and requests.
- The Portal is used for communication between appointments.
- The Portal does not replace your child’s scheduled appointments.
- The Portal is not checked on the weekends. It is only checked during regular business hours.
- Please allow up to 72 business hours for us to respond.
- We will not send any private health information to your email.